Ronnie’s practice is focused primarily on transactional work including contract drafting and disputes; corporate and limited liability company law; real estate development; creditors' rights; and estate planning/administration. Ronnie has also gained significant experience in the administrative law and public utilities area practicing before the Wyoming Public Service Commission. Other specific, past projects include negotiating sophisticated transactions such as stock redemptions, asset purchases, and large loans; real estate development from start to finish; foreclosure of multi-million dollar mortgages; and both commercial and residential landlord/tenant disputes.
Contact us online or call (307) 222-4932 today.
Ronnie has co-authored chapters in professional publications on Wyoming law related to Receivership and Foreclosures as well as Covenants Against Competition. He is a fellow in the American College of Mortgage Attorneys. Prior to joining Bailey | Stock | Harmon | Cottam | Lopez LLP, Ronnie was a senior associate with Hirst Applegate, LLP where his practice began in 2010. Ronnie attended the University of Wyoming College of Law where he graduated with honor, and was awarded the Excellence in Advocacy Award. While in law school, Ronnie competed on the Rothgerber Trial Competition winning team and advanced to compete regionally. As a business and corporate attorney, Ronnie has been rated as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers and as Up and Coming by Chambers and Partners.
Ronnie is engaged and active in his community and church. Ronnie serves on the board of directors for Cheyenne LEADS and as the secretary of the board for the Boys & Girls Club of Cheyenne. Ronnie has served in many positions in church, including as bishop of his ward in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. When not working, Ronnie enjoys spending time with his family, watching and playing all types of sports, hunting, fishing, and enjoying the outdoors.
Ronnie and his wife KaLee have eight children – Easton, Kendree, Devynee, Brynlee, Hallee, Sydnee, Whitnee, and Caden.
- University of Wyoming College of Law, with Honor, 2010
- Brigham Young University, B.A. Spanish, 2005
- Co-Author, Wyoming Law Chapter of “Covenants Against Competition in Franchise Agreements,” An American Bar Association Official publication in its third Edition.
- Co-Author, Wyoming Law Chapter of “Guide to Receivership and Foreclosure”, a Trigild publication in its fourth edition.
ACTIVITIES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- 2013 to present: Board Member, Cheyenne Boys & Girls Club
- 2017 to 2020: Board Member, Cheyenne LEADS
- 2012 to 2013: President of the Wyoming State Bar Young Lawyers Section.
- 2011 - 2012: President-Elect of the Wyoming State Bar Young Lawyers Section.
- 2012 to 2013: Leadership Cheyenne Steering Committee.
- 2012: Leadership Cheyenne Graduate.
- 2010: Excellence in Advocacy award University of Wyoming College of Law
- 2009 to 2010: Rothgerber Trial Competition Championship Team; competed regionally at mock trial competition
- Sigma Delta Pi – National Collegiate Spanish Honors Society
- Fellow – American College of Mortgage Attorneys