What Matters Most to You, also Matters Most to Us
At Bailey | Stock | Harmon | Cottam | Lopez LLP, we help you plan for what matters most.
We work with you to provide practical solutions tailored to your needs whether your concern is:
- Securing the future of your children
- Protecting your assets
- Transferring wealth through generations
- Preparing your business for succession
Our Cheyenne estate planning attorneys take the necessary time to answer questions and address your concerns, as well as work with accountants and investment advisors to implement sound but flexible strategies—from the very simple to the most sophisticated. As part of the process, we strive to be lifelong and multi-generational advisors to our clients.
Comprehensive & Uncomplicated Estate Planning
Sometimes it can be difficult to think about the future, especially when it involves contemplating the end of life, but estate planning can help give you peace of mind. Our compassionate attorneys can walk you through a straightforward process to create a well-crafted estate plan that satisfies your wishes and guarantees the proper distribution of your assets.
Cases We Handle
We offer a variety of estate planning services, including:
- Trust preparation, amendment, and reformation, including both revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Will preparation and amendments
- Gift, estate, and generation-skipping transfer tax planning, including estate tax return preparation
- Durable Powers of Attorney and other healthcare directives
- Probate and trust administration, including representation of trustees, personal representatives, and beneficiaries
- Family limited partnerships
- Business succession planning including buy-sell and stockholders’ agreements
- Conservation easements
- Pre-nuptial and other marital agreements
- Special Needs, Medicaid and benefits planning
Whether you are planning ahead or dealing with a difficult situation, our Cheyenne estate planning lawyers are ready to help you today. Call Bailey | Stock | Harmon | Cottam | Lopez LLP at (307) 222-4932 or contact us online.
When it comes to estate planning, my wife and I were amazed at the quality of work, promptness, reasonable fee, and professionalism of attorney Lance Harmon.