Our Experienced Lawyers Can Resolve Your Legal Issues
Our Cheyenne and Star Valley utilities and energy lawyers have managed a variety of public utilities and energy cases throughout Wyoming. When you hire our firm, you can count on our team to utilize every resource at our disposal to help you obtain an outcome that accommodates your current and future needs.
Contact Bailey | Stock | Harmon | Cottam | Lopez LLP at (307) 222-4932 to speak with our team of highly skilled attorneys.
Bailey | Stock | Harmon | Cottam | Lopez LLP has extensive experience in all aspects of public utility and administrative law. We represent regulated utilities, co-ops, and large customers in rate setting and other proceedings before the Wyoming Public Service Commission, as well as in negotiations for power purchase agreements and other transactions.
We have helped craft legislation governing electric, natural gas, and telecommunications companies, and litigated boundary rights of local government franchises.
Our experience spans a variety of areas including:
- Rural electric co-operatives, in both regulated and non-regulated operations
- Utility mergers and acquisitions
- Line extensions and other tariff matters
- Qualifying facilities and other matters under PURPA
- Wind and solar energy development and leasing
- Legislation, in particular the existing Wyoming Telecommunications Act
- Interconnection agreements
Our attorneys have decades of experience in a variety of energy and natural resource areas of law, in both the domestic and international arena.
Our areas of service include:
- Oil and gas leasing, contract negotiations, and disputes
- Natural gas gathering, processing, and transportation
- Petroleum refining
- Water rights appropriations, adjudication, and beneficial use
Our Cheyenne and Star Valley utilities and energy attorneys are well versed in all areas of energy and utility law. For quality answers and excellent representation, dial (307) 222-4932 today.
When it comes to estate planning, my wife and I were amazed at the quality of work, promptness, reasonable fee, and professionalism of attorney Lance Harmon.